How do pre-orders work?
Our pre-order option allows you to reserve inventory before it is available to purchase on our website or in stores.
There are two available payment options or pre-order products.Partial Payment: A 50% down payment will be requested to reserve your item. Final payment will be due when the item is ready to ship.
- You can pay your remaining balance at any time via your account page.
- However, we will notify you via email when your remaining payment is due and your item is ready to ship.
Please note: When the pre-order in full option is selected, an installment plan may be available from your selected payment provider on the checkout screen including: Sezzle, PayPal Pay Later, or Shop Pay. Choosing one of those options will not effect your pre-order and all installment payments are between you and the financer.
- Cancellation of orders is not allowed once the pre-order has been submitted for any reason.
- A refund will be issued only if we are unable to fill the order due to an unexpected delay or change in the item status.
ESTIMATED SHIP DATES
- You can find the estimated ship date of your item in the product description. This date was provided to us by the manufacturer.
- We will do our best to ship Pre-Order Products in accordance with their expected ship date. If this changes, we'll do our best to let you know.
- You are responsible for keeping your shipping and contact information up-to-date to ensure proper shipment of any Pre-Order Products. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update any of this information.
- You will be charged at time of placing a Pre-Order. If we're unable to fulfill the order due to manufacture delays, we'll provide a full-refund. No other discounts, refunds, or credits will be offered.
You can read our full pre-order terms and conditions here. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.