A revolutionary topcoat with super-fast cure times that will allow you to return your pieces back to service in just a few hours! If you want to Glaze over your One Hour Enamel painted cabinets, OHE Clear would be the perfect Glaze topcoat! OHE Clear is available in three gorgeous sheens.
- Matte Clear Top Coat
- Sold in Quarts or Gallons
- One Hour Enamel
- Wise Owl Paint
Wise Owl's One Hour Enamel Paint also known as OHE, is an incredibly tough, tenacious, fast-drying acrylic enamel for interior and exterior use on surfaces that require a quick return to service and an abrasion-resistant finish.
- Our One Hour Enamel (OHE) is a total game-changer for both professionals and DIY’ers alike!
- Our water-based enamel formula made primarily for Kitchen Cabinets and Front Doors, has a stone-like Satin topcoat built-in.
- It is a great choice for painting cabinets, trim, or updating exterior and interior doors. This quick cure formula knocks out projects in record time.
- Available in Quarts and Gallons. Coverage per Gallon is approximately 400sq feet.
Wise Owl Paint™ Wisdom for PRO Results
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use stain eliminating primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using Glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with Varnish or Clear OHE.
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.