Discover a new way to decorate your furniture and décor pieces with our Redesign Decoupage Décor Tissue Paper. Made to be a decorative specialty sheet, these beautiful sheets feature a machine made fibrous texture for a delicate and unique look.
The thicker width allows for easier usage, placement and durability, while being tear resistant unlike thinner tissue materials. This allows for a brighter and more vibrant look and finish. Great for furniture and collage décor.
- Flower Market
- Mulberry Tissue is somewhat translucent and includes fibrous strands.
- Use with soft gloss gel or other transferring mediums.
- Works on most surfaces.
- Seal with a water-based sealant for better results.
- Thicker and more durable than Rice Paper
- 1 Sheet - 19" x 30"
- Redesign with Prima
Hey! We are running an awesome promotion. Please participate and tell your friends about it as well.
We are in the process of updating the instructions.
What is the Loyalty Rewards Program?
Once you join, you can collect points on every purchase and cash them out at some point on your next purchase. A unique way to thank you for choosing us as your retailer.
- Earn 10 points for every $1 spent (does not include shipping)
- Points can be accumulated by making one or more purchases.
- Redeem points for discounts, freebies, and free shipping offers.
- Points do not expire.
How do I register?
Where can I see the total number of points?
How do I redeem my points?
You can redeem your points before you make your purchase by clicking the Claim tab from the account screen.
- Next select the reward of your choice and click redeem
- A coupon code will be provided to enter at checkout
Do my points expire?
Nope! Your loyalty points do not expire, nor does a redeemed coupon code until it has been used.
You can earn points by doing extra tasks from the Earn tab.
- Enter Etsy Orders
- Birthday: Enter you birthday to receive an annual birthday surprise
- Follow us on Facebook
- Join our mailing list
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Follow us on Pinterest
Do my previous Etsy purchases convert to points?
Sure do, well not automatically. Visit the earn tab to enter your past previous Etsy purchases.
- Click on enter Etsy order number
- Enter the order number from your Etsy search history
- Etsy purchases receive 5 points for every dollar spent.
- Reward points/ coupons can be redeemed on our website only.
Refer a Friend
From the Referral tab, you will see your custom referral URL. Copy and share this URL to give your friends 10% off their first purchase at Piglet's Closet.
- Your URL is custom and unique to your account, so share as many times as you would like!
- You'll earn 250 bonus points when they make a purchase
- Offer is only valid for new customers and on their first purchase
How can I view points I have redeemed?
To view your point history click the three lines in the left corner of the widget and
click "Point History"
Handling Time: Our handling time is 1-2 business days. We do not drop ship and our inventory levels represent our product on hand. We can special order any custom size, product, etc. Feel free to contact us for an invoice.
Local Pickup: Allow 1-3 Business Days for Local Pickup
Located at Angela's Attic - 1020 Gardner Street, South Beloit, IL 61080
***Please note our online inventory is NOT representative of products available in store. Choosing local pickup ensures we pull the product and have it ready for you at the counter. Please allow 1-3 business days. Message us to inquire about whether an item is available in store.
Below are the shipping method options and costs. Please refer to your order notifications (email or mobile messages) for the most up-to-date information.
|Standard 1-3 Day
(Orders $50 and over)
|Standard 1-4 Day
(Orders under $50)
Allow 1-2 Business Days for Local Pickup
APO/FPO/DPO Military Addresses:
All shipments to APO, FPO, and DPO addresses are sent via USPS Priority. Due to military handling time, delivery to some destinations may take up to 21 days.
This recoup age paper is absolutely beautiful. I haven't used it yet but I know it will turn out great!