Introducing our revolutionary Stain Eliminating Primer— a versatile solution that seamlessly combines bonding and stain removal in a single product! Our primer, aptly named Bonding Boss, is the result of a unique marriage between Slick Stick and BOSS, creating the ultimate powerhouse for your painting needs.
BOSS tackled tough set in stains. Including permanent marker stains, water rings, and much more. BOSS even masks most odors and nicotine smells. Slick Stick conquered the challenge of painting glossy and stick surfaces from PVC, Glass, Ceramic, Plastic, MDF, laminate, and metal...and now they have formed one amazing new product!
- Bonding Boss is suitable for a wide range of surfaces, including glass, ceramic, laminate, metal, concrete, walls, furniture, and cabinets.
- It comes in three distinct color options to cater to your specific needs: use the white primer for lighter hues, the gray variant for medium tones like yellows, reds and other darker colors, the clear option for dark colors or distressing.
- For added assurance against wood tannin bleed-through, especially under whites or light colors, and for superior bonding durability, we strongly recommend incorporating our Bonding Boss into your painting routine.
- Each quart of our Bonding Boss provides coverage for approximately 160 square feet.
- To ensure the best application results, prepare the surface by cleaning it thoroughly from dirt, grease, grime, wax, and chalk with White Lightning, Pristine Clean or Terra Clean.
- Eliminate any loose or flaking paint, and fill holes, cracks, and surface imperfections as needed. Stir the product with a circular, lifting motion until it achieves uniform consistency.
- Application methods include brush, roller or spray.
- For optimal results, apply 2-3 coats of Bonding Boss. 3 coats of Bonding Boss are especially important when covering colors such as red, orange, or other tough stains. In most painting projects, two coats of Bonding Boss should suffice.
- Dry and recoat times are based on temperature and humidity. The primer typically dries to the touch in 2 hours at 77°F and 50% humidity.
- Allow at least 4 hours of dry time between coats.
- To achieve the best results, it's recommended to wait for 24 hours after applying the final coat of Bonding Boss before proceeding with painting.
This reviewer was left Speechless and let the Stars do the talking.
Always a great experience ordering from Piglet’s Closet.